Klein Genot

Check Franschhoek Hotel Deals

Klein Genot Franschhoek Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Misty Mountain magical accommodation Apr 12, 2002
This was our stop for accommodation on the wine route tour in 2002. Done and I had decided to rent a car and go on an unguided tour of the wine route with no prior bookings. However while in Cape Town at the waterfront, we over heard a couple bragging about the hotel they had stayed at in Franschhoek called the Klein Genot. Back in our room at the waterfront, Don decided to call ahead and book a room for our two day stop in the western Cape valley. For anyone who wants to be pampered this is the place. The welcome and hospitality was 1st Class. The whole ambience of Klien Genot can only be felt by visiting, it is nothing that words can do justice too – you will not regret it if you choose to use this accommodation. This is the perfect place to be - peaceful, relaxing, full of good spirit, breathtaking views combined with a very attentive and helpful staff. Angie Diamond and Bernadette are the great couple who run this jewel. I particularly loved the views outside and the great bed and bath.

If you are going on your honeymoon, I absolutely recommend this hotel. For lovers, girlfriends, family. If you are a business traveler, please do not take up room for people who could enjoy a honeymoon of a lifetime. O’ you need to book in advance because they are quite popular so the rooms fill up very fast. Don and I were lucky to have got the room then.

Check Franschhoek Hotel Deals