Klaipeda Travellers Guesthouse

Klaipeda Travellers Guesthouse Rates and Deals

Klaipeda Travellers Guesthouse Reviews

landryje landryje
Be prepared for Immature staff! Jun 04, 2009
Wow... what can I say. I don't think I've ever seen 20 yr old looking female staff EVER act so immature in my life! I'm a female, I'm in my 20's.. but man... I don't think I acted that way even when I was 12!

The common area is really small, and with them running around, laughing and screaming.. taking part in what seemed to be "tag", "hide and seek" or "lock the other out of the office" seemed to me like I had signed up for summer camp! That's all I have to say. DO NOT GO HERE.. or first check out the staff, blondie and a burnette.
Eric says:
I had a similar experience here, going to write a review of my own.
Posted on: Jun 24, 2009
Eric Eric
Small, typical hostel, but rude staff Jul 31, 2006
I agree with the other reviewer. I stayed here for a few nights and unfortunately the staff is a quite rude. A brunette woman was working there when I stayed. Nothing overtly rude -- she did her job -- but it was clear that she didn't want to talk to you or help you out beyond checking you in and collecting your payment.

I'd like to think that maybe it's just a communication barrier/gap, but it's a bit hard to believe if other people had the same experience.

The rooms are basic, and there are quite a few beds per room. However, this is the hostel I met Deats and Fio in so it was worth it!

Check Klaipeda Travellers Guesthouse Rates and Deals