Kitchen Italia, Westfield, Sheperd's Bush

Ariel Way London W12 7SH, London, United Kingdom

Kitchen Italia, Westfield, Sheperd's Bush London Reviews

ahintofvanilla ahintofv…
Kitchen Italia at Westfield, London Apr 14, 2011
True to the name of the establishment itself, Kitchen Italia prides itself of providing great Italian food coupled with one of the best location, right close to the entrance of the Westfield Mall, the biggest shopping mall in Europe.

I've eaten here twice, first time was last Sunday and second time was just last night. What won me over was the huge space, excellent relaxed atmosphere and those pretty inviting benches. When you can combine comfort and class with excellent pasta and Italian wine, its a hands down win.

Go here for a lazy weekend afternoon to appreciate it during the day but more importantly, dine at this place during the evening, when it's all cozy and romantic. If you can bring a date with you or have a date bring you there, I can almost guarantee that you're gonna find it as a new favorite.

I may have gone there with a female friend, but hey, I was completely satisfied by what I ordered.

I always start off with Focaccia & Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and ofcourse mix it with the Basmati vinegar. Really nice way to start things off. On a more important note, I've decided that my favorite from them would be the Tiger Prawns, Chilli & Garlic. It's Tagliolini coated in a light mushroom cream and parmesan sauce and then topped with black truffle. A few servings of chili oil and it's one of the B-E-S-T pasta meal's ever! Okay I'm exaggerating, make that one of the best pasta meal in Britain! This also went very well with my glass of Pinot Grigio delle Venezie.

It could be their place looking so inviting and the staff who were so attentive and friendly or their open kitchen where you can just smell the wonderful aroma of all the food being cooked, or the fact that it is centrally located along the Upper South Terrace restaurants which is the perfect place to go after a productive day of shopping (or exhausting to some! haha), all of these makes me choose this place as a crowd-pleaser and a new favorite.

You better try it to believe. As for me, I know that I'm still eyeing their Pistachio Ice-Cream with crushed amaretti biscuits. Temptation, as always! ;)
Kitchen Italia's Westfield branch …

Check London Hotel Deals