Kitanoya Guu With Garlic

(604) 685-8678

Kitanoya Guu With Garlic Vancouver Reviews

longinuss longinuss
I feel like I am in Japan whenever I am in Guu! Jul 22, 2011
Guu is my favorite Japanese restaurant in town! Their chefs and waitresses are all Japanese, so the taste, atmosphere, and design of the food and restaurant all make you feel like you are in Japan! Whenever a customer enters the restaurant, all the staff will greet and welcome the customer in Japanese; whenever a customer leaves the restaurant, the staff will all thank the customer in Japanese. This really makes me feel welcomed and appreciated.

The portion of each dish is not very big, but there are a lot of variety and each dish is very unique. I can't really tell you what my favorite dish is because I think they are all good! Go try for yourself!
Newbie_backpkr Newbie_b…
GUU is GUUUUUDDDDD!!! Jun 26, 2008
For those who love Japanese food, this place is a must!!! It's not your regular sushi place either...umm...just try it. Everything is so frickin' yummy. There are actually 4 GUU locations--3 in the downtown core. Each Guu is unique and have different menus from each other. Guu with Garlic is my favourite. I highly recommend the chicken karrage (sp?) SOOOOOO GOOOODDD!!!
joc says:
The Guu group is expanding their locations to the east coast of Toronto @ 398 Church Street, near Carlton starting early December 2009. Can't wait!!
Posted on: Oct 26, 2009
travelman727 says:
Sounds great! Next time I'm in beautiful Vancouver, I will drop by GUU With Garlic :-D
Posted on: Jul 02, 2008