Kismet Dao Hostel

Check Brasov Hotel Deals

Kismet Dao Hostel Brasov Reviews

dharpley dharpley
Stay at Kismet Dao! Feb 19, 2010
This hostel is just out of the old town and is easy to get to from the train station. They organise a pick-up service if you need extra assistance but the public bus was easy and eight stops down the line we're there!

The staff were very friendly, helpful and organised tours to pick-up from the hostel. We went on the castle tour with several other people from the hostel to Pelish and Bran Castles which were fairly good value.

The beds were comfortable and lockers are available. Showers are sufficient! Laundry is free.

One great thing about this place is that it is small and it's easy to meet people and make new friends!
dharpley says:
Well I think you're right!! Haha, Brasov has good cocktails!!! ;)
Posted on: May 09, 2010
pommy says:
Of course it wasn't loud, you were comotosed by those cocktails!
Posted on: May 09, 2010
JudgeDredd JudgeDre…
When In Brasov Apr 12, 2009
This hostel has now moved to a more central location since I was there in April of '09. In the location now is Liberty Villa Hostel.

I did like this location since it was within walking distance of town, but yet far enough out of town that at night one would not hear the usual late night noises associated with being smack dab in the central of the city.

The people at the hostel were very friendly and helped me arrange for a driver before my arrival to take myself and friends out to Poenari Castle.

If I founds myself back in Brasov I might have a hard time trying to decide which hostel to stay at; since I did like the original location of Kismet Dao Hostel.
Kismet Dao Villa Hostel
Kismet Dao Villa Hostel. Vlad Dra…
meghaninSEA meghanin…
I love Brasov and the Kismet Dao Sep 07, 2008
The Kismet Dao is not for everyone. It can be loud, but that's because people are having fun! The staff don't just work there, they are a big part of the activity that made it a great place to stay. Poker games, barbecues, palinka-fueled dance parties in the basement! We had so much fun with the staff and "permanent residents" that we altered our travel plans a bit to return the next week to attend a festival with them.

The front desk will set up day trips to Bran Castle, Peles Castle, and Rasnov Fortress for a better price than you'll find elsewhere in town, and it is definitely a great way to spend a day in Romania.

The kitchen appeared fully functional as I saw others creating what seemed to be 5-course meals in there a couple times.

Check Brasov Hotel Deals