Kipps Brighton

Kipps Brighton Rates and Deals

Kipps Brighton Reviews

sarahjayne87 sarahjay…
a basic bed for the night, just off the pier Sep 11, 2011
Couldn’t check in until 2pm – but we was allowed to leave our luggage in a luggage room and come back after 2pm so it wasn’t to bad.

Good location - 2 minute walk to pier and amusements and 10 minute walk to the clubs.

Nice normal clean rooms. No drinking is allowed in the hostel and social room closes early, so there is not really much of an atmosphere here.

The website stated that there is on road parking which there is not. I rang the hostel and they told me the name of the road where the free parking is so off I went only to find that the free parking which by the way is 3 streets down, is not free anymore - £15 for 24 hours.

Hostel also stated it had lockers which it did but the hostel lost the keys so we couldn’t use them.

Im not 100% sure if I would stay here again, I think I would just stay at St Christopher’s hostel which is just down the road and seems to have great reviews.
laura90 laura90
Friendly and comfortable stay Jul 26, 2011
This was the first hostel I've stayed in and was a little nervous. But from the moment i stepped through the doors i felt at home. The staff were so friendly and showed me around the hostel and gave me a map of Brighton highlighting things i might want to see. I was amazed at how clean it was, the beds were comfy and i had goodnight sleeps.

They had entertainment most nights and also free taster food some nights, there pancakes were lovely Mmmm. They also have free Internet use which was a little slow but i was able to send some quick emails to friends and relatives.I would recommend this hostel and i would stay there again.

Check Kipps Rates and Deals