King’s Hawaiian Bakery & Restaurant

2808 Sepulveda Blvd, Torrance, CA, USA

King’s Hawaiian Bakery & Restaurant Torrance Reviews

stevenguyen stevengu…
Torrance's Hawaiian Bakery is a MUST VISIT Jan 08, 2016
This local Torrance bakery will always be near and dear to me, as I have ordered and eaten many of their delicious pastries over the years. I have bought countless birthday cakes and given away many of their baked goods as gifts. King's Hawaiian has never failed to provide me with great quality treats.

Every time I walk in, I know exactly what I want. Despite the chaos of walking into a mess of people, everything is surprisingly organized and everyone is served in a timely fashion. You get in, take a number, choose what you want, pay, then leave a happy customer!

As for my personal favorites, I absolutely enjoy their paradise cheesecake and blueberry muffins. Oh, and have you had their famous Hawaiian rolls? Do yourself a favor and try these with butter spread. Anytime I can get my hands on these, I know it's going to be a great day.

If you choose to dine in, they have a great menu consisting of your traditional Hawaiian cuisine. Spam, eggs, katsu, rice dishes... You name it, they got it!

Hope my review convinced you to visit this place. Let me know what you think!

Check Torrance Hotel Deals