Kings Cross Hotel

Check Sydney Hotel Deals

Kings Cross Hotel Sydney Reviews

AussieMel82 AussieMe…
Great day time atmosphere Feb 19, 2016
My review is only for the pub/food. I haven't stayed here so have rated amenities, bed etc all 3 stars.

We came here as a group when first arriving at Kings Cross for my hen weekend. We had arrived by a taxi from the airport and noticed it on the corner when we passed so decided to go back there for some lunch after checking in.

The hotel has a great vibe, it was a sunny day and they have a great balcony which was perfect for some lunch and a few cocktails. The menu looked pretty good and the food was excellent value for the price. The staff were pretty attentive and the service was quick.

I had the most amazing American style cheese burger. It was so good i ate the whole thing even though i was so full.

It was on a broiche bun, with a good sized beef patty, cheese, pickles, mustard and ketchup and I also added bacon. It came with chips which were beautiful and crisp, not too oily but i couldn't eat many of them.

We ordered a couple of jugs of cocktail which was really really good. You can get one cocktail for around $16 or a jug for $28 which probably serves three standard size cocktails or five small glasses.

We came back later on the following evening after leaving another venue. There was a $10 cover charge but I got in free as I had my 'bride' sash on. It wasn't too bad, the staff were not that friendly. I tried to get a free drink out of them for being on my hen and they said no. Then when it was 3am and time to go they just kicked everyone out on the street, no warning, no time to finish drinks, not to mention it was pouring rain.

Check Sydney Hotel Deals