83918 Grant Grove Dr, Kings Canyon National Park, USA
(559) 335-2856

Kings Canyon National Park Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
May 13, 2006
Kings Canyon National Park is neighbor to Sequoia National Park and in fact shares many boundaries.  In fact they are managed as one Park.  You can drive from Lodgepole in Sequoia to General Grant in Kings Canyon through some of the most beautiful forests anywhere.

Cedar Grove which is at the bottom of the glaciated valley was discribed by John Muir as "A rival to Yosemite." It presents travelers along the highway with towering granite cliffs, tumbling waterfalls, and a powerful river.  From the valley floor which is near the 4,000 foot mark you can see the walls of the surrounding mountains climb to the near 10,000 foot level.

Boyden Cave is an interesting look into the depths of the earth.

Fish for rainbow and brown trout in the river.

Excellent camp grounds.

Related Travel Blogs About Kings Canyon National Park

Kings Canyon National Park Scenic Drive
I woked up and packed up my tent at 630 am, ate some granola bars and peanuts. I was on my way at 7 am.  Didn’t even bother to heat up and cook on my backpacking stove because I was runnin…Kings Canyon National Park and go back to Fresno. 2 hours into the trail, I met 2 couples…
Kings Canyon National Park
Monday- We had to drive up a really long and very winding road to get here, The North West entrance to Kings Canyon National Park.  Stopped at the visitor center, got our passports stamped,…Kings Canyon National Park.  Stopped at the visitor center, got our passports stamped, and mailed…
Yosemite to Kings Canyon NP
9.20.08 Yosemite to Kings Canyon   We left Yosemite, after talking with our Lazy Daze neighbor, Gary, who’d learned that a forest fire in Sequoia grew by about 30% last night to over 1200 ac…National Parks Map that hangs on our RV refrigerator door.   The two parks ( Kings Canyon
Kings Canyon National Park Map