King of Bombay

www.kingofbombay.be - 03 226 67 08

King of Bombay Antwerp Reviews

moshers_moll moshers_…
Delicious affordable Indian food. Aug 20, 2011
If you're a fan of Indian food I cannot recommend this place highly enough, in a word it's great. We visited based purely on a handful of favourable reviews on a rival website! We were not disappointed, it was as good as we hoped, if not better.

The food is absolutely delicious with very good portion sizes. A choice of perfectly fluffy naan bread or tasty pilau rice is included in the price of the curry and is extremely affordable, especially considering it's a major city centre restaurant. I guess they have to be competitive with the vast choice of quality eateries on offer in very close proximity.

Indian restaurants are not very popular in The Netherlands unfortunately so I took an age to decide what to order, it's been so long since I enjoyed my favourite type of cuisine that I wanted to make sure I made the right choice. I certainly did! The chicken balti was as good as I've eaten anywhere, quite a nice spicy kick to it too, or was that just my weakened palate that was unable to cope with hot curries anymore!

The restaurant itself was well presented, spotless with typical decor. Small and cosy, but not many tables located inside the restaurant so we didn't feel to be 'on top of one another'. The service was extremely friendly, quick and attentive.

Top marks from me!
Chicken Balti to the left. Chicken…
Perfect Indian grub!