King Mokinba Hotel

King Mokinba Hotel Rates and Deals

King Mokinba Hotel Milan Reviews

Miranda-Maas Miranda-…
Business hotel in the heart of Milan Aug 29, 2007
This hotel was excellent but it's really a business hotel. Because we visited Milan in August, there were no business people. I think that's the reason that this hotel was this cheap. Normally it about 250 euros a night but we paid only 100. That was including the valet parking and the breakfast. The breakfast was incredible. We didn't have to lunch anymore. Absolutely everything was available, fruits, cakes, yogurts, cerials etc. Our room was perfect as well. The bathroom was like we were the first users. Very nice and modern. And our room was very chic with a nice view on the Corso Magenta. The location was perfect as well. It was a 5 min. walk to the Doumo and also a 5 min. walk to the Santa Maria delle Grazie where the famous last supper fresco is. I would definately go back to this hotel again but only in august when it's affordable.
View from our hotel room!
Our bathroom
Chocolate on my pillow Apr 30, 2007
I think this was a great hotel. It was the first time in a hotel back then and didn't know much about hotel differences, but now I do. This was not the cheapest hotel, but my dad could afford it. When I got in my room, I found a chocolate on my pillow. That was really surprising. Also the breakfast was good, they have; eggs, bread, toast, jam, cheese and cereal etcetera. Also the service was good, I didn't spoke English very good, but they could understand me.

What wasn't good, is that the hotel wasn't nearby food. We had to walk 2km to go to a McDonald's. The only thing what was nearby was a restaurant with great Italian food, but that's all. The rest was closed or not there.
front of hotel

King Mokinba Hotel Overview

Hotel King Mokinba is a first-class hotel located in the historical centre of Milan. This hotel is only ten minutes from the Fair Exhibition Centre and it is central to major monuments and attractions. Totally renovated at the end of 2001, Hotel King offers guests a warm welcome every kind of comfort. Servicing both the business and leisure traveller, is one of the most hospitable in Milan. This town hotel is located just a few paces from the cathedral at the centre of Milan where numerous shops, restaurants, bars are also to be found. Convenient public transport links are located just 200 metres from the hotel.

The guest rooms are beautifully appointed and feature more contemporary furnishing, though the decor is classic. All the rooms are appointed with modern comforts. All of the rooms are tastefully furnished and come fitted with an en suite bathroom and a hairdryer. Additional facilities include a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, air conditioning and a minibar. There is a beautiful breakfast room on the premises. The Hotel King is minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment venues.

This charming hotel has a relaxed atmosphere and facilities include a 24-hour reception desk and a laundry service. A car park is to be found close by.

King Mokinba Hotel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower