Kindoroko Hotel

Check Kilimanjaro Hotel Deals

Kindoroko Hotel Kilimanjaro Reviews

rsummo rsummo
Jun 01, 2010
This place was great. It is walking distance to the bus station in Moshi, along the main road. The prices are listed in US Dollars ($35 for a double) but we got a room with a balcony and a shared bathroom and paid in T Shillings and only paid about $18. The rooms are basic and small, but the bathrooms were clean and had plenty of proper hot water. The staff was very friendly, and the restaurant on the roof top had great food and good prices and a great view of the sun set. They can arrange tours here, but I didn't find out any prices because we stayed here after our tour was over. I would whole-heartedly suggest staying here and even using this place as your starting point for a Kilimanjaro trip. I think you get a free night or two if you book your trip through them.
rsummo says:
Thanks! I would seriously use this place as a starting point for the trek - it seemed like the further away from Kili that you booked your trip, the more middle-men were involved and the more expensive the trip was. We stayed in a few unworthy places while in Kenya/Tanzania, but this was one of the good ones.
Posted on: Oct 12, 2010
jennjeff1 says:
Good info here on Kindoroko Hotel.
Posted on: Oct 12, 2010