60 Bayview Place, Burlingame, CA, USA

Kincaid's Burlingame Reviews

voordax voordax
Jan 30, 2008
There are apparently several Kincaid’s locations, but the only one I can speak of is the Burlingame, CA location. When I lived in the Bay Area, I worked in South San Francisco not far from the SFO airport. Burlingame is just south of the airport and Kincaid’s has an incredible location. They are right on the bay with huge windows that face the tarmac. You can watch planes landing while you eat which I find fascinating. If you're not familiar with Burlingame, I suggest you ask for directions though. You'll get lost!

The menu is good and although by looking at the website you’d think this place was like TGI Fridays (nothing wrong with them!) this place is very nice inside. The food is good, they have a great wine list and the service is also excellent. This place is a blend of surf and turf, but I ate there at least five times, ordered something different each time and never had a bad meal. Again, the location is what makes it special. There are tons of restaurants with great food all over this country, but finding a restaurant which hits the quality food mark coupled with a great atmosphere is a bit harder to find.

Check Burlingame Hotel Deals