Kim Ngan Guesthouse

Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Mui Ne, Vietnam
+84 62 847 046/ +84 903033224
Kim Ngan Guesthouse - This is how I enjoyed the breakfast every time I stay here.

Kim Ngan Guesthouse Mui Ne Reviews

ngan ngan
Very nice guesthouse Jul 31, 2011
My friend recommended this place so I gave it a try at first. I stayed there 2 times until now :)

The guesthouse is on the main street of Mui Ne, Nguyen Dinh Chieu street. So sorry that I don't remember where did I put their name card so I don't have the exact address. Just remember they're pretty close to Sankara club (the biggest club and kitesurfing school in that area). But I provided the owner's private number. call 0903 033 224 if you're in Vietnam and put (+84) on the front if you're somewhere else or use international number. They don't have the website at the moment. I will update this review if I come back to Mui Ne.

The guesthouse is a family-run one. You to park your bikes or cars on the front yard of this place

The hotel is right on the beach. You can hear the sound of strong waves at night and look at the beautiful ocean in the morning.

The room is clean enough and not very spacious. You may find the bed is a little bit too hard but its find to me.

The bathroom is small, the shower works properly.

They have a small cable TV and a refrigerator in room. Everything is just at "average rate". What I find it enjoyable at this guesthouse is come down to have breakfast every morning, which cost like $2 with breads/toasties, eggs and Vietnamese iced coffee with condensed milk. You will spend some time wait for the foods to come while looking at the beautiful and ocean with fishing boats and kitesurfers. I paid $15 for my room. If you're with a group, they have rooms with 3 double-beds and cost around $25.

I saw the guesthouse have some bungalows but didn't have a chance to check it out. Those looked nice from the outside though.

The guesthouse is close to many coffee shops, restaurants and bars. Spend 15 minutes walking and you will find yourself in the outdoor BBQ "restaurants" on the pavement, so close to the beach, I mean very close because you can get wet if the waves are too strong.

So the guesthouse is ok if you're an easy going person, don't expect too much from a cheap place and after all, its only a guesthouse on the beach :)
Told you! The guesthouse is right …
This is how I enjoyed the breakfas…
ilovetravel says:
Nice review, this place looks awesome! The closest I got to this was a guesthouse on Ko LiPe - will defo check this out though.
Posted on: Aug 12, 2011