Kim Gary Restaurant

G083 Jalan Sultan Ismail, Cheras, Malaysia - 03-2144 8113

Kim Gary Restaurant Cheras Reviews

hayley_phoon hayley_p…
Kim Gary Restaurant @ Sungai Wang Kuala Lumpur Aug 22, 2010
Kim gary is famous of their cheese baked rice it's a very hong kong style restaurant. It's a place where you can have a lot varieties of food. But i dislike of their ordering style, there's too much paper for it and sometimes and you do not know which paper you need to tick when you ordered and you're not sure where's the food in which area. But overall the food was good!
My drink. Ying yang milk tea
the ordering paper.
YuKai YuKai
Western/Eastern Fusion Jan 21, 2009
This was a great restaurant, first of all, and perfectly suited to tourists from Western cultures. It has a wonderful mix of western foods (such as the old steak and chips, or french toast, scrambled eggs etc), but mixed with an array of Eastern favourites like rices, laksas and Asian casseroles.

The staff are very friendly and do their best to accommodate you, even if the English language barrier is present. But after all, we're not in an English speaking country here, and I thought the staff did a fantastic job patiently listening to my horrible Chinese, and then letting me order in English instead!

There are about 15 little menus with different dishes on them, but they are all numbered with photos so you have a decent idea of what they are all about. The ordering menu is a do it yourself, where you tick the boxes next to the number of the dish you want. It's pretty simple, and the waiter comes around to double check that its all correct.

The french toast - deliciously thick with peanut butter.

The steak and chips with egg, but do NOT get the pepper sauce, get tomato instead. The pepper sauce is really disappointing.

The prices are reasonable and my group of four were fed for around 45RM, which is about $17AUD - pretty good considering we all had a main, plus entrees and drinks.

Although not a restaurant you would leave town for, it's certainly well worth a detour if you're hungry in Cheras Mall.
Delicious Meals
menbarra123 says:
These shirts are by far the most comfortable I have ever worn. They move with me and not against me. They are easy to care for and require little to no maintenance. I've been wearing these shirts for several years and they are extremely comfortable and long lasting. I highly recommend them.

Posted on: Aug 22, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Kim Gary Restaurant

My First Big Mall and a Taste of the Night Markets
Cheras MallAfter the second breakfast, we ventured out to the relatively close Cheras Mall for a general look around at the shops. Coming from a place such as Australia, Cheras Mall was bustling w…Kim Gary restaurant (first time I heard it I thought it was Jim Carrey restaurant and was really excited until I got there and saw the sign). Note to everyone…

Compare Kajang Hotel Rates (6.7km away)

Kim Gary Restaurant Map