Killington Area Accommodations

Killington, Vermont

Killington Area Accommodations Reviews

carolyn3723 carolyn3…
Apr 15, 2007
Well let me first off say that I have never skied or stayed in the Killington Area, but I grew up in Vermont and although my personal winter travels always kept me a little further north, I have never heard a bad thing about Killington. They have some awesome skiing and riding up there, one of the best in the East.

Now as far a lodging goes, it really depends what your intentions are. If you want a rustic cabin feel, or little bed and breakfast those are available, and there are just your usual run of the mill hotels too. If you have never been to Vermont, and especially the resort towns the lodging can be rather pricey, but depending on your budget there are some very nice places to stay.

Check out this website

www.linkvermont.com

There is a lot of info there.

Also while you are in the area go to the Ben and Jerry's Factory in Waterbury...you get to see how they make the ice cream...and best of all...free samples!!
mikedag says:
Thanks Carolyn. We finally decided on the4 Summit Lodge. Booked there for a week. Yea a little pricy but a vacation I think we'll all remember. Thanks for the tips, we may make the trip to Ben and Jerry's because we all like our Ice Cream.
Posted on: Apr 15, 2007