Kilkenny Hotels

Browse 12 Kilkenny, Ireland hotel reviews for 31 Kilkenny hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Kilkenny

Dungarvan Hotels13.2 km
Thomastown Hotels16.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Kilkenny Hotels and Deals

#1 of 31 hotels in Kilkenny
monkeymia79 says: "Due to itinerary muckups, I needed to add a nights accommodation into my itinera..."
$53
#2 of 31 hotels in Kilkenny
mirkku387 says: "We stayed in San Antonio BB for 2 nights in June 2011 during the Kilkenny Cat L..."
#3 of 31 hotels in Kilkenny
traceyirish says: "We stayed in a family room, in January, for 69 breakfast incl. The room had t..."
#4 of 31 hotels in Kilkenny
hanleyscot says: "I have to be honest, I don't really remember much about this place. It was basic..."
$43
#5 of 31 hotels in Kilkenny
jennajjen says: "Nice breakfast brunch in the morning comfortable, squishy, and relaxing beds t..."
$78
#6 of 31 hotels in Kilkenny
happyfacecrazy says: "I stayed in this hotel in September for a family members wedding. I have heard m..."
#7 of 31 hotels in Kilkenny
binky says: "We found this Bed and Breakfast last minute as we did not plan in staying in Kil..."
#8 of 31 hotels in Kilkenny
JPRoberts says: "Fantastic accommodation. Had I not stayed out so late partying I would have got ..."
1.5
#9 of 31 hotels in Kilkenny
christl3 says: "My mum and i went to Kilkenny for two nights as my mum had a voucher for the Kil..."
$85
#10 of 31 hotels in Kilkenny
waterfordgirl says: "The BB was fairly average. This was also the only BB that I stayed at where I..."
#11 of 31 hotels in Kilkenny
kkrater says: "This was a nice little BB that we stayed in during our first night in Ireland. ..."
Kilkenny