Kilkenny House Hotel

Kilkenny House Hotel Rates and Deals

Kilkenny House Hotel Reviews

hanleyscot hanleysc…
Nice Hotel in Kilkenny Jun 01, 2016
I have to be honest, I don't really remember much about this place. It was basically like staying at chain hotel. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything bad to say about. In fact, the lady that checked us in was wonderful. It wasn't expensive. It was relatively close to the downtown area with all the bars and restaurants. It was clean. There was a bar downstairs. But even though there wasn't anything wrong with it, it just felt a bit like a chain hotel. I guess I just like places that have a little more character.

The bar downstairs did have character. It was definitely an Irish pub. Warm and inviting. And plenty of whiskey. The bartender was friendly. I think most of the customers were locals and were not actually guests of the hotel.

I have no idea why but apparently I forgot to take pictures but they have a website if you want to check it out. The photos are accurate.

The Kilkenny House Hotel did not change my life but not many hotels have. Ok none of them have actually changed my life. But you know what I mean. I would recommend it. Just, you know, don't expect it to change your life either.
hanleyscot says:
I try to give everyone realistic expectations, May. haha!
Posted on: Jun 02, 2016
cotton_foam says:
lol on the last phrase! :D
Posted on: Jun 02, 2016

Kilkenny House Hotel Overview

Business hours of reception: from 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m. The Kilkenny House Hotel is a newly built three-star standard hotel, located on a landscaped 2 acre site, where ample parking is provided free to patrons. Our hotel is ideally situated just 1 km from Kilkenny city centre. We have 32 rooms, which are spacious and tastefully decorated bedrooms. They are all bright and have been designed with guest comfort and relaxation in mind. All rooms are en-suite and have a multi-channel TV, a hairdryer, a direct-dial telephone and high-speed internet access. The Dore's bar offers a friendly personal service, where local produce is cooked. The bar itself has a warm atmosphere, where you can enjoy having lunch or relax on a night out. Our restaurant is also at your disposal, where you can taste international and local cuisine. Our Talbot's Inch Suite can be adapted to suit individual requirements, for example board meetings, seminars or special events. The function room seats up to 60 persons.

Kilkenny House Hotel Amenities

• Garden
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Function Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower