Kieran's Irish Pub

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Kieran's Irish Pub Minneapolis Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
Kieran's Irish Pub Jun 03, 2011
Their mission statement is: “Give every customer an experience so they cannot wait to come back!” Kieran's Irish Pub has been the original Irish experience in downtown Minneapolis since 1994.

Kieran's Irish Pub is located downtown Minneapolis, just about a block from the ballpark. Anytime there is a baseball game nearby this place gets very busy. We met here for dinner and drinks for our meetup. There was a game that night, so the pub was getting full, but I liked this place because there is a lot of room inside. And if you don't want to sit inside, they have a large patio area outside with many more tables. The decor inside is reflective of the pubs in Ireland, but it also adds some of the Minneapolis flavor with murals from a local artist.

The menu has a wide array of options, along with a nice selection of beers. I had their corned-beef rueben sandwich and a local brew. Most items on the menu range between $5.99 and $14.99. The food was excellent and the waitress was courteous, friendly, and didn't mind taking our group picture.

This pub has a great atmosphere and I can see why it's so popular. If you're downtown and looking for a good meal or just to hang out and have a drink, I would for sure recommend Kieran's. They also have live Irish music throughout the week.
Group photo
pearcetoyou says:
@Jarno: Best wishes! Sorry i can't make it. I'd love to see you in your wedding attire! haha
Posted on: Jun 05, 2011
pearcetoyou says:
@fransglobal: I'm one quarter Irish, does that count?
Posted on: Jun 05, 2011
_Jarno_ says:
Nope not married yet, 1 more week left :-)
Posted on: Jun 04, 2011