Khuai Lok restaurant

Bandar Lampung, Indonesia

Khuai Lok restaurant Bandar Lampung Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Delicious Chinese Food at resonable price Feb 28, 2014
We come across this restaurant on the way to our hotel in Bandar Lampung and since it was past our lunch time and I was quite hungry after a long journey by car, follow by ferry which takes 3.5 hours ride, and then car again for another couple hours drive, we decided to have late lunch at this place.

The name of this restaurant is Khuai Lok which means happiness. From outside the restaurant looks quite small and outdated. When we enter inside, it was okay, not big but enough room for probably 10-12 tables and it has an old d├ęcor with all round wood tables with glass on top of it and air condition.

The restaurant was very quiet at this time around 3.30pm and only us inside. The staff is very attentive and bring the menu straight to the table. There were no pricelist on the menu and I was wondering how much does it cost for this kind of food in this type of restaurant and nobody eating here, and start wondering if the food is good or not.

After I choose a couple of dishes and asked for the price, I thought the price was quite reasonable down to cheap compare with Europe (for this kind of food) and then we just order the rest of the dishes.

The food arrive quickly and taste really delicious.

All of the food was very good and tasty and we keep going back to this restaurant for lunch and dinner for the past 3 nights of our stay in Bandar Lampung.

I would recommend this place if you are looking for good food at reasonable price.
seafood with green vegetables
seafood with taufu
sweet and sour fish
inside restaurant
cicie says:
Congrats on your featured review, Yunni. I should visit this restaurant if visit to Lampung :)
missandrea81 says:
Congrats on the feature!
Cho says:
Not surprised this is featured, Congratulations, Yunni!

Check Bandar Lampung Hotel Deals