Khmer Kitchen Restaurant

012 763 468

Khmer Kitchen Restaurant Siem Reap Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Delicious food for a cheap price May 28, 2012
Khmer Kitchen Restaurant looked like a nice place to eat, after Karena and I walked around Pub Street for a while to see where we could eat. There were just an handful of people already eating, so that's always a good sign.

The interior of the restaurant looked like it had gotten a touch up recently. Yellow & brown painted walls, with brick columns and a white ceiling. Above each table was a fan, to keep customers cool with the hot weather outside.

The tables were okay height wise, but the chairs didn't look and also didn't felt right to spend hours sitting on them.

The menu was varied, offering only khmer food. Meat, vegetables, soups and spring rolls. It may not look like much at first, but there was enough to choose from.

Karena wanted to try the khmer curry for hr main dish, while I picked sweet pork for my main dish. We also picked fresh spring rolls, deep fried spring rolls and khmer dumpling. White rice was served with the main dishes.

The food was delicious and served on nice plates. Because it wasn't so busy, the food was prepared pretty quickly. The food was just a bit spicy.

The waiting staff was friendly and spoke good english. The prices of our food varied between 2 & 4 US dollars (around 1,50 & 3 euro), our total bill was 16 US dollars (12,50 euro) and that included our drinks. For 2 persons that's cheap! If we ever make it back to Siem Reap, Khmer Kitchen Restaurant will see us again!
Khmer Kitchen Restaurant entrance
NatSindhikara NatSindh…
Delicious Khmer Food Jan 25, 2011
I was suggested by the Hotel Manager to try this restaurant as I really want to taste all Khmer/Cambodian food. I found it on the last day I was in Cambodia. I ordered Chicken curry with potatoes, carrot and pumpkins. It was so good and delicious. Eating it with rice. Also, they have amok fish which is quite famous as traditional Khmer food. Should try it!

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals