Khmer House Restaurant

Siem Reap, Cambodia
(855)12999918
Khmer House Restaurant - This is the place where i fall in love with Khmer Food...
Khmer House Restaurant - Khmer House Restaurant
Khmer House Restaurant - Khmer House Restaurant - Beef Amok
Khmer House Restaurant - Spring Rolls...YUM!YUM!

Khmer House Restaurant Siem Reap Reviews

tashgorgeous tashgorg…
Good food, cheap drinks Apr 13, 2009
What caught our attention was the "50 cents for draft beer" at the entrance.

Of course the food was great as well, they served authentic Khmer food, like Lok Lak and Amok. I enjoyed my amok very much although I found my friend's beef barbecue a bit tough, the flavor is rich. Portions are pretty good too

It's al fresco and so are its neigboring restaurants so the ambiance is pretty fine as well.

It is located between the Pub street and the Old market so it is very accessible too. The totality of this area is actually very tourist friendly.

The price of the food here, relative to its neighbors, is pretty cheaper but at very competitive value. And yeah, I did say draft beer at 50 cents ... the cheapest one I've ever had in Siem Reap.
Khmer House Restaurant
Khmer House Restaurant - Beef Amok
Arwenoel Arwenoel
Experience the best with little budget Apr 25, 2008
This is the place where I fall in love with Khmer Food.The restaurant is running by a local Khmer family, they are friendly and helpful.The price is range from USD$2-$5. You should try the Cambodian Fish Soup (USD $2.50). It's incredibly delicious! Try also Khmer Friend Fish (2 big Fishes @ USD $3.50) and the Spring Rolls(USD $2.50). For alcoholic here I got you good news! The National Beer- Angkor Beer (Australian voted best international beer) is selling at 2 for USD $1 in the restaurant and if you like wine, the house pour is selling at USD$2.50 per glass it’s much much cheaper from the others in town! Not like the other restaurant, you dun have to pay 10% service charge here…o yea…rice is FOC here! MUST TRY!!!!
This is the place where i fall in …
Spring Rolls...YUM!YUM!
travelman727 says:
Great review! Your comments have me searching through the Kansas City Yellow Pages for a Cambodian restaurant :-D
Posted on: Dec 18, 2008