Find a Khartoum Travel Buddy

Looking for a Khartoum travel buddy? Meet Khartoum travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 683,991 members and has been featured in:

August 23, 2017
to April 1, 2018
james is traveling to Khartoum, Sudan
looking for new friends from everywhere to meet , have fun and more
September 19, 2017
to September 24, 2017
Robert is traveling to Khartoum, Sudan
2 awards
a kidney stone attack hit one day before departure last year. Lucky I was home and not on a plane or in Sudan. I have postponed this trip until Sept. 2017
November 10, 2017
to November 13, 2017
Lindsay is traveling to Khartoum, Sudan
3 awards
There really are too few 'holidays' in the year to allow me to travel as much as I would like. Fortunately I don't a bottomless purse either so it's perhaps just as well. Every day off work is prec…
Rosanna wants to travel to Khartoum, Sudan
I am a chatty and very easy going person. I love other cultures and doing things that are not necessarily the norm. I would like to travel with someone(s)who wants to see things as they actually are.
Gareth wants to travel to Khartoum, Sudan
3 vouches 2 awards
I am smarter than the average bear.. I love meeting new people; I love hearing their stories and life experiences. I would like to think I am a good listener and a good friend. If I can help I will
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Khartoum, Sudan
someone to travel with.
Deven wants to travel to Khartoum, Sudan
My dream trip to Northern Sudan has been delayed again. Highest on my radar - may just take one traveler to propel this dream to fruition. Email me if you're interested!!!
Edward wants to travel to Khartoum, Sudan
Interests: trying out new food, reading, traveling, meeting new people, green tea, chocolate cake, cafes, learning new languages
Khartoum