Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Rates and Deals

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Reviews

venturas26 venturas…
An affordable hostel in Tokyo May 23, 2011
This hostel is located at Asakusabashi Station, and it is quite close to there, just 5-7 minutes walk.

It's hosted in a nice and convenient location in the heart of tokyo.

I strongly recommend it, if you like to stay in kind of capsle hotel because you get a good an affordable offer for it. Tokyo is as usual very expensive.
kels162164 kels1621…
Reminds you of the real Khao san- smells like pee! Jul 29, 2009
This hostel was the low point of our travels, at least it was the last one!!! Where to begin...

The toilets: reeked of pee. I mean, overpowering, am I standing in a puddle, when has this bathroom been cleaned last kind of smell. And since its a no shoes policy, you are constantly worried about having your socks wet by the illusive pee puddle that has to be lurking somewhere for it to smell so foul. Bathrooms in the lounge are even worse- there are flies in them!! First time I went to the bathroom before I came home to the hostel.

The beds: So we chose the capsule type beds because we thought they were a novelty. First of all, the entire floor had the feeling of an unfinished attic that was being used to cram more people in- it was all ply-wood, no finished floor, walls or ceiling and the bunks themselves are made out of plywood as well. There is no circulation inside the cubbies, so you end up sweating terribly and having all the doors to your cubby open, which kind of negates the privacy thing!

Bugs: I awoke the first night with bites all down my legs, we suspected fleas. I awoke the second night with a hideous welt on my knee, it is now 36 hours later, three benadryls and no improvement, so we're going to the doctor to see what it is. Spider, beetle? What ever it was bit me in the middle of the night in my bunk and left a hard swollen mass on my knee.

I don't recommend this hostel at all.
skyter skyter
nice capsules Nov 20, 2009
somehow I didn't get it was a capsule hostel but I actually liked it and slept very well. Japan is amongst the cleanest countries. but some idiot guest through up next to my capsule overnight.The basement instead was a bit stinky already but clean.. didn't understand why.

it s well linked to Narita airport but that same line is a minor one for city visits

Check Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Rates and Deals