Khajuraho

Moscow, Russia

Khajuraho Moscow Reviews

o_mendfornd o_mendfo…
Sep 16, 2005
We found this restaurant by virtue of a flyer which was on display in the lobby of our hotel. It was our last night in Moscow, and we fancied a break from Russian food, as our next four days were to be spent on the train. We love Indian food, and go to Indian restaurants regularly at home, so this was the obvious choice.

I expected the food to be disappointing; I am often not impressed by Indian food which you get in restaurants around mainland Europe. However, we both thought that the food was excellent. There was a good range of dishes, some with which I was familiar, some not. I forget what we ordered (it's two years ago), but we were very pleased with everything that we got. Pricewise it seemed expensive to us at the time, but we were trying to spend as little as possible, and this was a treat for us, so in reality it can only have been averagely priced. I have read a review of this restaurant where the food is described as being too mild, but I remember it being rather spicy, and I'm normally someone who orders the more spicy dishes at home.

If you like a good authentic Indian meal, and you're in Moscow, then I'd heartily recommend this place.

Check Moscow Hotel Deals