Keylany Hotel

Check Aswan Hotel Deals

Keylany Hotel Aswan Reviews

lunapallida lunapall…
Fair Deal in Aswan Jun 12, 2011
Overall a clean place that is a good deal. Staff can help with some bookings but check price offerings from other hotels first. Location was quiet. If you need the internet, look around first as the prices per hour at the hotel are not the best deal around.
travelm42 travelm42
Keylany Hotel Jan 04, 2010
I took a room at Kelany Hotel on Lonely Planet Review. I stayed in a single/double room with shared bathroom (75 egp).The room was sufficent,nothing spectacular but the bed was fairly comfortable. The room however was above the lobby and directly over the street in front.Night-time noise kept me up.The shared bathroom was disgusting, looked liked it was only cleaned once a day,if that.I am by no means picky but it should have been looked after better.The roof terrace was really nice. Nice decor,atmosphere. No real view though. A small and very cold pool,but clean.Breakfest on the terrace consisted of toast,fruit salad,coffee/tea, juice, cheese spread, basic but ok. Staff were nice,friendly and helpful.I booked my tour to Abu Simbel there(70 egp for long program).

Overall i would stay here but opt for a room with ensuite bathroom and away from streetside(93 egp). It seems to be a very busy place,so booking ahead might be adviseable.
Mortyzia Mortyzia
Keylany hostel in Aswan Sep 23, 2010
Located 1-2 minutes walk away from the market, and about 15-20 minutes walk from the train station, or a short taxi ride.

The staff is very nice and helpful. We booked the tour to Abu Simbel with them. They have a short tour (only to Abu Simbel and back) for 60 EGP and a long tour (Abu Simbel, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk and High Dam) for 70 EGP. Only transport, neither guide nor entrance fees included. They'll give you a breakfast box.

The rooms are big and clean. Breakfast is included in the price and you enjoy it in the nice roof terrace, that has also a little swimming-pool.

There is internet connection at 5 EGP an hour.
trinademattei trinadem…
Great Backpacker/Budget Hotel Feb 14, 2009
My friend and I stayed at The Keylany in February 2009. For the price it was a decent hotel. We were only about a five minute walk to the Nile/Corniche and directly across the street from the Souk.

We stayed in a room with A/C and en suite bathroom. The complimentary breakfasts were consistently good and we enjoyed eating on the rooftop terrace that over looks the city. The wifi worked fine in our room as did all our outlets. The staff was helpful. My friend ended up needing to take care of some personal business and the staff did their best to help him with local business references and customs.

We were traveling at our own pace but I've heard the hotel is easy to book tours through. If you are like me, no frills and would rather have a safe & quiet room for the night then I would recommend the Keylany.
Rooftop Terrace