Key West Hotels

Browse 26 Key West, Florida hotel reviews for 99 Key West hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Key West

Little Torch Key Hotels41.8 km
Marathon Hotels72.1 km
Key Colony Beach Hotels79.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Key West Hotels and Deals

#1 of 99 hotels in Key West
Suusj says: "The Parrot Key resort. A small piece of peace and quit, a place to relax, have a..."
$164
#2 of 99 hotels in Key West
MissJaneCA says: "This hotel used to be time share condos and they did a really good job turning i..."
$189
#3 of 99 hotels in Key West
pearcetoyou says: "I started frequenting this resort on our fishing trips to the keys when I lived ..."
$239
#4 of 99 hotels in Key West
Flyinhigh says: "This is a regular hotel for me. Whenever I have friends visiting and they want t..."
$145
#5 of 99 hotels in Key West
Quest says: "I hadn't booked any in advance and just dropped in to see if they had any availa..."
$133
#6 of 99 hotels in Key West
nicolesmiley says: "The Southernmost house is open to visitors during the day. The staff is very wel..."
$229
#7 of 99 hotels in Key West
ECupps53 says: "A couple of my friends headed to Key West for a little weekend getaway. The Pie..."
#8 of 99 hotels in Key West
kayguarnay says: "My family and I spent a night at the Westin over Thanksgiving and although I nor..."
$230
#9 of 99 hotels in Key West
WildwoodCorgis says: "Clean, spacious, rooms, private beach, great service, surprising Key Cooler drin..."
$212
#10 of 99 hotels in Key West
BASAIC says: "When I rate a motel or a bed and breakfast I start with a 3 "Satisfied" then the..."
$212
#11 of 99 hotels in Key West
gingerbatik says: "From outside the building looks very nice, with traditional two storey building ..."
#12 of 99 hotels in Key West
world-traveller123 says: "Stayed at the Best Western Plus Hibiscus Motel. Was a very nice motel in a locat..."
$134
#13 of 99 hotels in Key West
grandmar says: "These rentals are only available to Armed Forces active duty members Arme..."
#14 of 99 hotels in Key West
danielle8101 says: "Upon pulling up to the Duval House I knoew it was going to be a great vacation. ..."
$166
#15 of 99 hotels in Key West
menoxie says: "This is a very expensive hotel, i did this one because of once in a lifetime cha..."
$184
#16 of 99 hotels in Key West
TouristKingPin says: "The Casa Marina in Key West is quite expensive for what it is. I've stayed at se..."
$225
#17 of 99 hotels in Key West
Chokk says: "I had been talking with my TB friend Jamal about visiting the Keys for some time..."
$124
#18 of 99 hotels in Key West
grandmar says: "My sister bid on this condo in a church fund raiser. I don't know exactly what s..."
#19 of 99 hotels in Key West
ellieisamazing says: "Stayed here one year for Power Boat Races in November. Really liked our small li..."
#20 of 99 hotels in Key West
ocwarren says: "I was able to stay on the 5th floor overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Good choice..."
$101
#21 of 99 hotels in Key West
coyotesurfer says: "The only reason I didn't list it as very cheap is because there is a youth hoste..."
#22 of 99 hotels in Key West
ccjbeachbum says: "To think there was a Hilton next store but my friends when and prepaid for this ..."
Key West