Key Inn Appart Office

Key Inn Appart Office Rates and Deals

Key Inn Appart Office Luxembourg Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Key Inn Apart Belair Jun 18, 2017
This place is an apartment. Perhaps the old name was Key Inn Appart Office since I was trying to write this review, the place already existed but the place I stayed last week was name> Key Inn Apart Belair, Luxembourg.

I chose this place as it is located very close to the office that I am visiting. I checked in at 10pm since I was having dinner with my colleagues, so you have to ring the door bell and someone will open the door for you. There is a reception but in the 4 days that I was there I only saw someone actually seated at the reception only once - the day i left. I got room no. 4 which was at the ground floor facing the whole reception area and stairs.

Pros:

Location - walking distance to the city centre & park about 15-20 mins walk

Fuss free service - just leave the door & room card in the room when checking out. must check-out by 11 am.

Spacious room, clean

Lots of english speaking TV channels

Cons:

Paper thin walls, my room at no. 4 at ground level - i hear people above me walking, i hear people from the other rooms showering, i hear someone from room no. 5 watching TV til 12.45 am. I think the worst room would be room no. 1 which is in between the main door and reception. There is another room also facing the staircase whereby you would have to keep your curtains drawn or else everyone passing by can see what you are doing in your room.

This is not a hotel - no one comes to clean your room or make your bed unless you stay more than 1 week. Housekeeping only occurs once a week and if you want, they can come but for EUR20

There is no breakfast - you can ask for it for EUR10 to be delivered to your room

I did not like that the headrest for the bed is wood and the pillows are so thin that i couldnt sit in bed to read or watch TV.

I dont know if there is a lift but there is a spiral staircase

I would most likely stay here again when I go back to Luxembourg for the location, but i would ask to upgrade my stay & pay more to be in the top floor.
My room is right where those tall …
reception area
my room (room no. 4) is right acro…

Key Inn Appart Office Overview

The Key Inn Appart Office provides apartment-style living in one of the nicest neighborhoods in the city. This makes it one of the more unique accommodations in Luxembourg City. It is near to the “green” district known as Belair, but is actually in the historic Grund area. It is only a short distance from the Adolphe Bridge, Parc de Ville, Constitution Square, Grand Ducal Palace, and the many museums that fill the region. The Key Inn Appart Office is located at 42 rue Albert 1er, and is 5.1 miles from the Luxembourg-Findel Airport.

Although the style of the units vary, all apartments in the Key Inn Appart Office are equipped with modular furnishings, full-sized bathrooms with power shower, a fully equipped kitchen, high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, direct dial phone service, and housekeeping.

When staying at the Key Inn Appart Office visitors will have a home-like accommodation, but can also look forward to such facilities as the 24-hour front desk service, banqueting facilities, laundry and dry cleaning services, free daily breakfast service, a private terrace and garden area, a business service center, and free parking on the premises.

Key Inn Appart Office Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Garden
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower