Kex Hostel

Check Reykjavik Hotel Deals

Kex Hostel Reykjavik Reviews

shout4 shout4
Can't wait to see it finished! Nov 06, 2011
We stayed at Kex for 2 nights in May 2011. It was brand new, so there were a few quirks about it that I'm sure have been worked out by now and aren't even worth mentioning. It was fantastic, I loved the theme and decor, the bar area was really nice, it's in a great part of the city, and the staff was super super nice and helpful. I would book in a heartbeat for my next trip to Iceland. My only gripe was that it was hard to find--the sign on the door is TINY and it was propped open, so I couldn't even see the tiny sign. Again, something that may have changed since then.
Book exchange
Bar area
heath1685 heath1685
Affordable, super nice and helpful staff, Just Awesome!! May 07, 2011
Stayed in this hostel for a few nights, Still was getting it's finishing touches (ie. lockers in rooms and kitchen) but was a great stay. This place is sick! Super nice, great location (7 minute walk to city center, 5 to main bus station) close to the main street and all the pubs and cafes. The staff is more than friendly and helpful. It's settled in an old biscuit factory, hints the name KEX. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a great place to stay that wont bust the budget. Because Iceland is a pretty expensive place to visit!

Check Reykjavik Hotel Deals