Kevin's Pub

Check Weeze Hotel Deals

Kevin's Pub Weeze Reviews

fransglobal fransglo…
Good enough but good enough is perhaps not good enough in Germany. Sep 06, 2009
I would recommend this as a place to stay in Weeze but it was nothing special and I would recommend anybody to stay in the Jagerhof instead (see my review) particularly if two or more people.

35 euro for single room. Shower and washbasin ensuite but the toilet was separate. Shower unit was basic.

Some street noise when the window was open.

Excellent and substantial breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. English spoken.

Bike and boat rental. Very nice beer garden.
pms70 pms70
Basic bt comfortable and affordable Pub with lots of accommodation options Sep 16, 2008
If you want to stay in Weeze this is not a bad place to do it!

Kevin's Pub is located in the centre of Weeze and consists of several buildings and types of accommodation. There is the Hay Hotel, campground and the Guesthouse, and I opted for the latter for myself and my daughters. I had pre-booked for the guesthouse and the email contact was pleasant and usually a response would be given within 24 hours. As my daughters are young (3 and 6) I was given a the room at the normal double price which was €55,- including a continental breakfast.

We were greeted on arrival by the owner of Kevin's Pub, Kevin Betts, who is originally from the UK but has lived in Germany for about half his life I would say. Tuesday, the day we arrived, is the one day in the week on which they are closed so the bar, beer garden and dinner were not available. I had not been informed of this prior to arrival but as the place is centrally located with other restaurants nearby this was not a problem for me. I did not intend to go out drinking anyway. The room was a basic ensuite (twin beds and a single with duvets, a wardrobe, small table and chairs and tv) and comfortable. Plenty of towels and some toiletries are provided. The room was situated in an building across the road from the actual pub. We slept well as it is located on a very quiet street.

Breakfast the next morning was a typical German continental one: (softly) boiled eggs, crusty breadrolls, a selection of mostly undefinable sliced meats, cheese and spreads like Nutella and jam. Orange juice and a choice of coffee or tea.

If you are into boating or cycling you can rent canoes or bikes here as well. The property backs onto the river Niers.

The property is located about 10 minutes walk from the train station and about 5 kilometers from Weeze Airport.
Plaque of the guesthouse
Main buiding
Guesthouse building

Related Travel Blogs About Kevin's Pub

Trip from Meppel to Weeze with two kids, three suitcases and a backpack
Whenever I find a special offer with an airline this trip will make me think about finding out ALL the details before booking those flights! Let me elaborate: My ex is currently staying in Scotland …Weeze and from there walked to Kevin's Pub, our home for the night. When we found our accommodation it was a bit disappointing…

Check Weeze Hotel Deals