Kenzi Bougafer

Kenzi Bougafer Rates and Deals

Kenzi Bougafer Tinghir Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
A nice hotel with horrible beds! Apr 30, 2011
Hotel Bougafer is located on the main road, but in the outskirt of the town of Tinehir. It´s a 20 minutes quick walk into the town centre. Being located in the outskirt of town it is in a quiet area (except from random weddings held in the hotel, like the first night we were there). This is supposedly a 4* hotel, something I would put a question mark at.

The reception and lobby was spacious and had a souvenir shop. The garden had a large and clean pool, which was surrounded by palm trees and beautiful roses. Unfortunately, as so many places in this country, the pool was not heated.

My room was medium sized, had a rock hard double bed, a desk, TV (with both CNN and BBC World) and AC, which worked very well. The lighting in both the room and bathroom was very good.

The bathroom was tiled, was very clean, but had no amenities. When I came back from our mountain hike on the second day, I was cold and soaking wet from the rain, I found that there was no hot water.

The restaurant was plain. I did not have dinner there, but the breakfast buffet was okay. The highlight was the fresh squeezed orange juice. I wish that they had had proper bread and not just sweet pastry. On our first morning we were told that breakfast started at 6:30 am. At 6:45 am nothing was ready. When it was finally served we had to gulp it down since we were leaving at 7 am.

There was also a bar in the lobby area, which served both wine and beer. The bartender was the sweetest person in the whole hotel.

Would I recommend Hotel Bougafer? If you don´t mind sleeping in a rock hard bed I would. It is a nice hotel with friendly staff. Personally I will not return to this hotel since I have great trouble sleeping on such a hard mattress.
Bathroom
miesielove miesielo…
oke Jul 13, 2011
Extensive breakfast and lots of choice.

Sin alone is not as conveniently located.

My room had only problems with the water came from a brown tinge.

Not to be used. Depending on room has this problem but not all.

Dinner was a 4 course menu

Furthermore, the pool is good, the people are friendly and it's quite spacious complex.

My bed was fine only on the hard side, you love it. Bathroom with separate toilet room.

Overlooking the pool. Prices in bars are just right.

Breakfast was not much but something for everyone. The gardens and lobbies are nicely furnished.

We stayed one night.

Kenzi Bougafer Overview

In general this is a good hotel offering all the comfort you need when travelling in this area of Morocco. 07/05 JMG The hotel is a large, rather grand low rise building of traditional Moroccan style, pink/peach in colour. Located at rear of the hotel with views of small gardens and swimming pool. Medium in size with stone Polished floor tiles, casual seating area with a view over the central water fountain garden which you have to walk around in order to reach the swimming pool at the rear of the hotel. There is a separate room off the lobby called 'the Moroccan room' decorated completely in traditional Moroccan style. 108 Single rooms Double rooms Twin rooms Triple rooms Modern, spacious and comfortable. Traditionally decorated with yellow walls and celings, painted furniture, stone floor and colourful matching bedspreads and curtains. This property is located on the main road between Ouarzazate and Erfoud. The hotel holds the name of one of the famous mountains in the region and is only 15 kms from the Todra canyons. Central 1 kms to city centre 160 kms to the nearest airport (ouarzazate) 1 km to the nearest station (salama) 20 minute walk to the nearest bus stop 2 km to the nearest fair site (tinghir)

Kenzi Bougafer Amenities