Kenya Comfort Hotel

Kenya Comfort Hotel Rates and Deals

Kenya Comfort Hotel Nairobi Reviews

WandaMichelle WandaMic…
Nice, Recommended Oct 27, 2013
I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. The offer dorms, which was very convenient for me, and it cost almost half the price of a single room, but with the service offered by a hotel. They say it is very unusual that someone booked a dorm, and looks like is true. I didnt have to share the room with anyone, so I get a huge room for myself with two bathrooms.

The dorm was a 6 bedroom and the bathroom, was very basic but clean.

The staff was very friendly.

They offer also Internet and Sauna for free.... You dont usually get these service at a dorm price.

The hotel is well located. At the center of the city. A few walks you have all the "matatus" and bus transportation. and few walks to the Uhuru Park.

Only cons it get quite noise in the morning, I was always wake up for some work or cleaning at the hotel.

I didn't try the food at the restaurant, so I cannot comment about it, but everytime I went to the business center, for the Internet, the smell of cooking was very nice.

If you are a budget traveler this hotel is very convenient place to stay at the heart of the City.

If comming from Arusha, the shutlee Bus leave you at the front of the Hotel.

A Taxi to/from airport will cost USD 20.00
the bad time that I had Aug 11, 2013
earlier in binging of Aug I had my booking made through Expedia that was for 09th Aug - 14th Aug and paid full of the amount that was including my breakfast , I sent all my flight details and the arrival to the hotel authority after I failed communicate through the phone I spent almost 50$ talking the lady at the reciprocation she keeps on telling me I can;t hear you finally she asked me to write to them by mail that will be easier .

I sent them more than a mail to tell them that my flight and arrival time to be picked from the airport .

I arrived at around 02:00 am early in the morning in the airport Nairobi airport ( Kenyata airport ) .

the time I went out I found my name that was very good sing for me , the journey took me around less than half an hour the street a very peaceful and nice to walk in fact

my struggle with the hotel started when I arrived , I have to wait for sometimes till they confirmed my booking and I have been told that I need to wait 4 hours to be admitted I explained to them that I have communicated this with the hotel but I have to wait in the loopy ( two long wooden chairs ( for more than 4 hours I was almost 48 hours with no sleep .

the room was very unsaved even that the hotel is very save but my room had a window opening in a small trace which any one from outside can clime it easily specialty their no iron net on the window in I had to change it in the morning .. to be continued

after long str
arrival at Nairobi Airport
this where people waited for long …
still waiting for the bags
the temporary airport

Kenya Comfort Hotel Overview

Opposite Jeevanjee gardens in the heart of the city, Kenya Comfort Hotel close to the city's main train station and 10 minutes from Kenyatta International Conference Centre.

Ideal for guests wanting simple budget accommodation in the heart of the city. The hotel has some conference facilities, a guest lounge as well as some sun loungers on the rooftop.

A modern 8 storey building turquoise in colour with the entrance to the hotel on the corner.

A small wood veneer reception desk greets guests on the left as they enter the hotel. Immediately to the right is the staircase and lift which has a 24 hour security guard.

There is a restaurant on the first floor which offers very affordable meals and where breakfast is served for guests. There is indoor seating as well as a small terrace.

These are basic 2* standard rooms with telephone and en-suite bathrooms. There are no televisions in the budget rooms.

1 km to the nearest station (railway station), 1 kms to city centre, 10 minute walk to the nearest bus stop, 15 kms to the airport (jomo kenyatta intl), 15 kms to the airport (wilson), Close to the trade fair ground (kicc).

Kenya Comfort Hotel Amenities

• Mini Bar
  • Meeting Rooms
  • TV
  • Steam Room
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite