Kentucky Fried Chicken

Buikslotermeerplein 224, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Kentucky Fried Chicken Amsterdam Reviews

ik-ben-10eke ik-ben-1…
Fast food? Bad service! Feb 26, 2010
BJ and me went around noon to the shopping mall to buy her some new clothes. After being in several stores we decided it was time to have a bite. At the coffee corner of the department store most of the tables were occupied and I suggested KFC to BJ for a bit of fastfood. Yeah, since a few months we have Kentucky Fried in our mall! Many years ago I had some nice take-away dinner at KFC, while I was over in Canada, and over the years they were expanding their field, and now the are pretty common in Europe too.

BJ was happy with the idea we went there, but we both did not want a big lunch. The girl at the counter was not too cooperate to suggest the smaller bites, but we noticed the ad for the children’s meal:

Fries, a chickenburger, a soft drink, and some apple sauce, and the quantity of it suits our appetite. Then I noticed there were potatoe wedges served with sour cream so I asked the girl to skip my fries and replace them for the wedges with cream. At last, we had our small lunch ordered, without help of that girl at the counter, she was just watching us, said even something every now and then, which we had trouble understanding because of the loud music bouncing to the high ceiling.

Then we finally had our tray with junkfood. Looking for a place to sit, opening the bag on the tray, I noticed we had sauce for fries (in dutch that is “fritessaus”, a mayonaise type of sauce but with only 25% of the fat, and a little bit “fresher” (sour?) taste). So I went back to that girl and complaint about it, because I had ordered the wedges with sour cream. She did not blink while she told me there was no sour cream anymore and I had to do with the fritessaus. Hmmpf, If I had known that, I mean if the girl only would have told me, I would not have ordered the wedges, but the fries... yet, I did not think it worth to make a fuzz about it. After all, it was fried potatoes.

Unpacking further, we noticed there was only 1 serving of applesauce....

Even BJ realized the service was far beyond acceptable.

Well, we did not complain anymore, just decided to never come back here again, and write this negative review about them.

Next time we will have our lunch at the department store again.
KeikoCreative says:
To be honest I think the KFC over here is not that fantastic in taste:P
Chicken cottage is better compared to KFC.
Posted on: Feb 26, 2010