Kentucky Fried Chicken

Miraflores, Peru

Kentucky Fried Chicken Miraflores Reviews

almelovakr almelova…
Kentucky Fried Chicken Oct 06, 2009
You're drunk, hungry and you don't have the time to wait in a restaurant.

I had this problem the last evening in Lima..

I got slightly in panic and i was desperate looking for something fast to eat till my eye saw the face of a hero: Colonel Sanders.

I never heared about Kentucky Fried Chicken, maybe from tv or something.

So i walked in and saw they only serve products made of chicken.

It's a fastfood chain with chicken, never heared about something like fried chicken.

But i was realy hungrey so asked the the pretty order girl what she recommended.

She recommended a bucked filled with hotwings,chickenlegs,coleslaw and crispy strips.

So i ordered that and a huge coke.

We had to wait 12 minutes because the chicken was friing at that moment.

We sit down and with my critical hawseye i started to look around.

First thing 1 saw where 2 girls cleaning the floor and 2 girls cleaning the tables!

Very good and hygienic!

I never have seen such a big fastfoodrestaurant!

They even have a securiti guy looking around!

After 10 minutes the girl gave us a huge bucket full with hotwings,chickenlegs and chickenstrips and a big fries.

First i tried the hotwings and that was one of the best chicken i've ever eaten in my life.

It are spiced chicken wings, not to soft but also not tó hot!

But after a half bucked hotwings my mouth was burning so i flushed the hotness away with some cola.

The huge other pieces of chicken also tasted great, but i perfer with a flaming hot taste.

I asked the pretty order girl the recept but she told me it's a holy secret

The chickenstrips where not my favorites, they where boneless but full with meat.

I was thingking that moment about the poor chickens who get as fat as possible and then they get slaughted.

But after thinking: those animals get a lot of food so they where happy when they lived :)

After tflushing that feeling away i started eating my coleslaw.

Thats one of the worst "vegetables" i ever eated in my entire life!

Poor tasteless vegetables full with chemical stuff so my brains think i like it.. till i didn't feel good.

But the fries maked everything complete because they where not to fat,crispy and good!

I ordered another portion of hotwings and left the KFC.

My stomach was happy, i was happy and i went back to the hotel to sleep.

KFC is not the best fastfoodchain to eat but better then McDonalds.

I realy can't complain about the food, it's realy tastfull.

But when i came back to the Netherlands and went to the KFC, i realy tasted a big difference between the hotwings from Lima and the hotwings from Amsterdam.

It's not like a Big Mac that tasted everywhere the same but you realy can taste the difference of chickens from other country's:)
A bucket with hotwings
Bucket menu
The big boss: Colonel Sanders
KeikoCreative says:
Ha ha ha Lili u sure Lima rock?:P Wait till u try it in SE Asia, finger licking good hahaha:D

hawseye - eagle eye? :P
It are - eet R :P
thingking - now I know u are thinking of King:P

Hi Jasper, I'm just kidding with u, I enjoy reading your review and u really make me craving for KFC now:P and now is 2am no way I can find that over here:P Yes over here the KFC sucks:( Probably during delivery of salt, the salt all fell into the sea that is why no taste at all:P
Posted on: Oct 06, 2009
Lilliana77 says:
I love KFC! and no, you can't compare it with McDonalds. Even let me tell you something KFC from Peru is different from KFC from the USA, it has more fat in the USA and a different flavor.

KFC Lima rocks! hahaha :)
Posted on: Oct 06, 2009