Kempinski Kilimanjaro Hotel Dar es Salaam

Kempinski Kilimanjaro Hotel Dar es Salaam Rates and Deals

Kempinski Kilimanjaro Hotel Dar es Salaam Reviews

wiese wiese
friendly eventhough uninvited Jul 12, 2012
Well, I didnt really stay at the hotel. My story is a bit different, we came to Dar in the middle of the night and to seek shelter we posed as beeing guests at This high-end hotel. So "bed" is actually the sofa in the lobby, and "bathroom" is the bathroom in the lobby.

I can only say the following, we were let in by a very friendly doorman and we sat down in the lobby sofas, they were comfortable and there were electrical sockets and free wifi. Two persons in my company even thought they were comfortable enough to sleep in. The bathrooms were spotless and the staff at the reception even gave us complementary water. The top of service was when one of the staff felt sorry for us beeing up so early in the morning and having to leave without eating and asked if he could provide us with some food to go from the breakfast buffet. We declined but I felt then and there, that this is a place that needs to be recomended for its extreme service. And I will stay there next time I go to Dar. Its situated right at the harbour so its perfect if you want to catch the boat to Zanzibar and its in the banking district so its in a safe and good area.

Kempinski Kilimanjaro Hotel Dar es Salaam Overview

This 8-storey luxury city hotel comprises a total of 180 rooms and suites and is an urban resort complex set on the seafront. It is ideal for business travellers and holidaymakers alike. The hotel offers stunning views over a picturesque lagoon and the city islands and introduces guests to a pure, contemplative, contemporary luxury. Facilities on offer to guests include 2 outstanding restaurants. This hotel is located in the centre of Dar es Salaam business district and enjoys panoramic views over the city's port and harbour. It lies in a very well-connected area, in close proximity to company headquarters, government offices, embassies and shops.

Kempinski Kilimanjaro Hotel Amenities