Kempinski Hotel Bahia

Kempinski Hotel Bahia Rates and Deals

Kempinski Hotel Bahia Estepona Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Pure satisfaction May 01, 2010
It had been a crazy week and I was completely down the drain when I finally found the way in to Kempinski Hotel Bahia Estepona. I had gotten from Amsterdam quite late the night before to my place in Copenhagen and I had the morning flight at 6 am from Copenhagen.

Finding the hotel was much more difficult than I had imagined but when I finally found it I could really wonder how I could miss it because of it size and colour. The reason that I was in Estepona was my brother’s 40th birthday party and he had booked the rooms at the hotel.

As I drove into the parking I saw how huge the hotel was; there were hundreds of cars and many of them quite fancy. The hotel had just gone through a 7 million Euro refurbishment where they amongst other things had built 15 opulent new suites. I was for sure not heading to a suite, but I know my brother’s taste so I guessed I would be alright; he had done the booking.

The hotel entrance was huge and I was pleasantly surprised by the interior. I walked up to the reception where my brother and some of his friends were waiting; they wanted to go out for lunch as soon as I had arrived. I got the key to my apartment and I went up two floors by the elevator and still being able to look down to the yellow painted lobby.

When I opened the door to my room which was next to the lobby area, I just smiled; the room was more than huge and kept in nice soft colours. I had a balcony in the corner with a panoramic view overlooking the blue Mediterranean water, the perfectly manicured garden, and the many beautifully shaped blue pools.

The weather was wonderful not to warm and stepping out the balcony that was surrounded with green plants and birds that was singing and flying from balcony to balcony made me wish that I was staying longer.

The rest of the room was equally nice; there was a huge king size bed, a small table in the corner with drapes covering two window looking the hotel lobby, a 1½ person sofa made like a reading corner and a nice flat screen. The bathroom was huge with double sinks and so on. It was a perfect room.

The hotel itself was equally outstanding with its parks, pools and walks down to the private beach. The breakfast was stunning with all that you could imagine even giving you the possibility of having cava and strawberries for breakfast; which is not bad if you are just heading for the sundeck for the rest of the day.

I even tried the hotel’s restaurant which was pretty good; my brother had his birthday dinner down there and the food and the service was perfect.

All the areas of the hotel had been made truly cozy with lighting, plats and different levels so it was always possible to find a small secluded corner where you felt that you could be alone even if there were loads of people in the huge hotel. The colours that had been used were all warm earth colours and besides that there were local works of art; ceramics and pictures that made it look like a magasine. It was truly a good stay; I just wish that I had more than two days there.
The bed
My room
The little desk with the windows o…
Tha balcony

Kempinski Hotel Bahia Overview

Located just steps from the waterfront, the Kempinski Hotel Bahia offers close proximity to the beach and a number of water sports activities. The city center is just five minutes from this Estepona hotel for guests who wish to enjoy shopping, dining, and entertainment. Area attractions include Marbella and Gibraltar. There are fifty golf courses within minutes of the accommodation. The Kempinski Hotel Bahia offers complimentary valet parking in a covered garage. The Malaga International Airport is approximately forty five minutes away from the hotel.

The one hundred thirty two guestrooms, fifteen of which are suites, at the Kempinski Hotel Bahia include such amenities as private balconies or terraces with views of the sea, satellite television, direct-dial telephones, wireless Internet access, in-room safes, minibars, and private bathrooms with slippers, bathrobes, and hairdryers.

The Kempinski Hotel Bahia is surrounded by tropical gardens along with the waterfront. Amenities of the hotel include four restaurants, a bar, a conference center, a tennis court, a selection of lagoon style swimming pools, and 24-hour reception. Additionally, the hotel offers an on-site spa, providing a selection of health and beauty treatments.

Kempinski Hotel Bahia Amenities

• Beach (Direct Access)
  • Water Activities
  • Playground
  • Volleyball
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Computer
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes