820 Sandusky St., Fostoria, OH, USA

Kemosabes Fostoria Reviews

PhinsAndGills PhinsAnd…
Great food, friendly service, warm atmosphere - Kemosabes is a "must" in Fostoria. Jul 22, 2013
We happened to be travelling through Fostoria (re-routed on our way home from a larger city) and through a random Google search we found Kemosabes. We knew literally nothing about it. We're not overly familiar with the town. Seeing it from the parking lot, we were honestly expecting not much more than a local bar with a questionable kitchen - boy were were pleasantly wrong! The food is great and the service was fabulous!

For starters, I noticed right away that the bar and restaurant are both very clean and well lit. I'm extremely leery of restaurants that turn their lights extremely low (like they are hiding something). Everything inside is in great shape.

Our waitress was extremely helpful explaining the menu and chuck wagon specials as well as made great suggestions. We never had an empty glass. I HIGHLY recommend the cornbread appetizer. We all 4 had different meals and not one of us was disappointed. I wish I had saved room for dessert.

All in all, I would purposely re-route to eat at Kemosabes. I was a "secret-shopper" for many restaurants just like this in Columbus, OH for years. In my paperwork I was required to find negatives about a restaurant. I would struggle to find anything negative about Kemosabes. I imagine I'd have to put that there were a few potholes in the parking lot. That's honestly the only criticism I can come up with. Simply put, our first experience will keep us coming back for more.
Front of the menu
View of the bar from our table (so…

Check Fostoria Hotel Deals