Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill

Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill - Cracked Peppercorn Sirloin Burger

Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill Niagara Falls Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill - Niagara falls Aug 03, 2011
We stopped in at Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill in Niagara Falls for some lunch after doing the maid of the mists. Kelsey’s is located in a prime spot on the tourist section of town. Kelsey’s is a Canadian chain restaurant that really reminds me of a cross between Applebee’s and T.G.I.F.

We were seated in the indoor patio section with a great view of Clifton Hill. There was a slight breeze which helped out since it was one of the hottest days they have ever seen. We some light rock playing over the speakers. We ordered a couple drinks while we looked over the menu. There were so many things that sounded good; it was a little hard to narrow it down.

My girlfriend ordered the Cracked Peppercorn Sirloin Burger (Lightly coated with cracked black peppercorns and topped with two crispy onion rings, pesto mayo spread, melted Swiss cheese, tomatoes, and shredded lettuce). I decided to go with the Stacked Pastrami Sandwich (Montreal-style pastrami piled high on thinly sliced sourdough bread, topped with two cheeses and lightly baked to a golden brown. The food was simply delicious.

I normally don’t order any dessert but since we skipped breakfast I had a craving for something sweet. We ordered the Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches (House-baked peanut better chocolate chip cookies stuffed with dark vanilla or chocolate ice cream and topped with dark chocolate shavings. Served with a drizzle of dark chocolate fudge and English toffee caramel for dipping).

Kelsey’s is a cool laid back spot. The waitress was nice and quick with our order, even told us a couple great spots to check out for dinner. Its not a bad place for a chain restaurant, worth checking out.
Side street with indoor patio
RyanCorrea says:
Awesome descriptions mate! Am so frigging hungry right now!
Posted on: Aug 04, 2011