Kelly’s Steakhouse

500 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, CA, USA

Kelly’s Steakhouse San Diego Reviews

silirat silirat
Unexpected delicious treat Apr 09, 2009
I passed this place and originally thought it was an Irish pub (with a name like Kelly's, what else could it be) and figured on having a boxty and some Guinness. I was surprised to find at the door that it was steakhouse. At first I was dejected, expecting the prices to start at 35$ a plate. I looked over the menu though, and found the prices to look very reasonable. I decided to take the plung.

I was lead to a table and seated, and given some time to peruse the menu s I sipped at a beer. I was also provided a mini loaf of oven fresh bread and whipped butter to nibble on that was really pleasant. I decided on a rib eye cut with baked potato and creamed spinach sides. I would also had a glass of the house red with the meal.

The steak was cooked to perfect and was of a nice constancy and quality. It practically melted in my mouth. The vegetable sides were of good quality if not particularly noteworthy in and of themselves. I am not a sommelier, so the best I can do to describe the wine is that it did it's job by not tasting bad and giving me a mild buzz.

Over all, I found the quality of what I got to be good and the price so reasonable (36$, tip included) that I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a steakhouse at a slightly less than steakhouse price.

Check San Diego Hotel Deals