Kedai Kopi Hai Peng

09-859 7810

Kedai Kopi Hai Peng Kemaman Reviews

Mnawin Mnawin
Kedai Kopi Hai Peng Nov 04, 2011
Along the way to Kertih for my business trip, we stop over at Kemaman Kedai Kopi Hai Peng for a break after long hours drive. My friend recommand to have their coffee and local snacks at this shop. The shop decorated with all antique items and most of the time crowded with a lot of customers from different religion. I have tried their coffee and their snacks which have good taste and resonable prices.

We have tried "Nasi Lamak" rice cooked with coconut milk, and fried small fish, a piece of fried egg and chili paste which make more good taste (very spicy). Another snack we order is garlic bread which come in plate (3 Pcs) and Buttered bread with local jam (made from coconut) are popular too.

After that we proceed to our hotel where we stop for nights during our stay in Kertih. On the way back to Singapore, I bought back coffee powder from Hai Peng as gift for local product for friends. I recommand you to try and find out their coffee taste. Understand from the owner, they are expanding business to Kuala Lumpur.
Coffee shop
Coffee shop in another view
The coffee shop signboard
Coffee, breads.
Mnawin says:
Thanks Ivar...
Posted on: Nov 05, 2011
Mnawin says:
Thanks Helen and Nadhirahsamurl..
Posted on: Nov 05, 2011
WheresHelen says:
I tried here once, not bad.
Posted on: Nov 04, 2011