Kebdet El Prince

+202 37109292

Kebdet El Prince Cairo Reviews

EhabHamed EhabHamed
Kebdet El Prince Nov 08, 2010
Once this word said "El Prince", every one say viva :)

Last week, one of our CS friends coming from Greece asked on a post if we (Egypt community) would like to meet him for a local Egyptian dinner and just in few min. one came Suggested "El Prince" and couldn't believe that all yea even foreign travelers was so interested...

For long time, I always hearing about people going to eat at "El Prince" but didn't know even what he serve and finally was my first time to go there and realized why he's famous :)

"Kebdet El Prince" or as short "El Prince" is one branch restaurant located in one of very local area in Cairo, where you can see how life is. The restaurant is not so big but have outdoor tables... In the street.. yea in a part of the car road :). you may think it's dangerous but no body notice that even we were crossing the road to take a full picture for our long table while cars moving between the photographer and the table :DD

This restaurant is serving the core and the most of Egyptian foods which are homemade and on the top of the list: "Molokhaya" and "Fattah"...

First I heard, then saw by my eyes when I went around to shot some photos. on a wall there are many photo tablets for our national football team, El Ahly team and his famous Portuguese coach, singers, famous media, stars , and others were eating in this restaurant.

When I said El prince for my colleagues in next day, they replied that we grew up eating there :) and really wonder who hasn't yet :)
El Prince Restaurant