Kayangan Lake

Accessible Via Rental Boats from Resort, Coron, Philippines

Kayangan Lake Coron Reviews

andrejav andrejav
Incredible lakes in the middle of the island Jan 22, 2013
Kayangan Lake is just one of the lakes that string their way through center of Coron island. Only way to get there is by boat, and than you'll need to walk over the steep passage of 300 steps. All lakes are ownership of the local tribe, and upper lakes are strictly off limits to public. However, you may approach elders and if you have good reason, maybe they will let you see their holly site. There is small fee to enter the lake, but it was a part of the tour that I took, so I am not sure how much it is.

Lake is worm, and it is mix of salt and sweet water. I would say 80/20 for sweet water. I have seen few fish and notably many small needle fish which proves that there is connection to the sea.

Rock formations under water are beautiful, and whole place looks like dream.
Bays of Coron island
mjco04 mjco04
Kayangan Lake- A Wonder of Coron Aug 02, 2011
This lake is got to be one of the most private lakes I've been so far. The water is fantastic. It was warm to cool which is perfect for a warm day of island hopping. This is one of the places that my resort Island Hopping package took me to during the day. We docked at the island bar and headed for a quick non-strenous hike to the lake. Along the way we saw various native flora and fauna that only exist in the island.

Once we arrive, I was in awe with how beautiful this lake is! There is bamboo-made platform that you can walk through and sit and play in the water while watching local small fishes swim in the shallow section of the lake. I took a swim and tried my best to explore the area-the rock formations, marine life, etc. It is definitely worth the time.
My boat docks to one of the island…

Related Travel Blogs About Kayangan Lake

Kayangan,Baraccuda Lake,twin lagoon, Banol beach and Bulog Dos Island
On  our  second day in  Coron we woke up around 7 in the morning  and prepared our things  for the trip.  I can not explain the feeling but there is so much hype in me w…Coron we woke up around 7 in the morning  and prepared our things  for the trip.  I can not explain the feeling but there is so much…
First Stop: Coron, Palawan
I started my summer early last February 13 -15, 2009. First leg of my summer was Coron, Palawan. My friend Pia who has been enduring the cold weather of Okinawa for the past year, came home and …Kayangan Lake is a must-see in Coron. It is brackish water, very still, and almost 20 feet deep. We donned…
Emzie and Mhikee at Coron, Palawan
After booking flights for our tour at Bohol and Puerto Princesa,I began searching the net about another nice place in the Philippines to go to.  I found a lot of destinations, but what attracted…Kayangan Lake.  The view of the Blue Lagoon was the one of the pictures I've seen in the internet that made me want to visit Coron

Check Coron Hotel Deals