Kaya

(614) 326-2551

Kaya Columbus Reviews

barduini barduini
Aug 14, 2007
Kaya is a small Japanese restaurant on Reed Rd, just north of Upper Arlington. I love the sushi, and several of my friends have had a variety of other dishes that they really enjoyed. A particular feature of this restaurant: the unique sauces designed by the sushi chefs for some of their creations. These are artistically drizzled either on the plate or directly on the sushi rolls. The sake is also quite good, and is milder than most others I have tasted.

When I lived in the area, I had Kaya in my cell phone contacts list as I would regularly order take-out on my way home from work. If you dine in, you can choose to sit at the sushi bar or in the dining room. I especially like the tables set in alcoves along one wall - cozy and fun.

I priced this in the average range, but I would say it's on the high side of average for a Japanese restaurant in Columbus. Regular sushi rolls range from $5 - $7, and specialty rolls are $13 - $15 (these are pushing the typical "all in one bite" rule for sushi, though).
That's a boatload of sushi.

Check Columbus Hotel Deals