Kawah Putih Hotels

Browse Kawah Putih, Indonesia hotel reviews for 17 Kawah Putih hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Hotels near Kawah Putih

Ciwidey Hotels9.4 km
Cipanas Hotels32.8 km
Bandung Hotels35.3 km
Cisarua Hotels44.7 km
Lembang Hotels45.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location
Currency:

Cheap Kawah Putih Hotels and Deals

#1 of 17 nearby hotels - 35.29km away in Bandung
ariwardani says: "I like to stay at this hotel. It is a boutique hotel so every room has its own i..."
#2 of 17 nearby hotels - 36.98km away in Bandung
ariwardani says: "The Papandayan is one hotel among those who has high rate in Bandung city. I got..."
$82
#3 of 17 nearby hotels - 32.91km away in Bandung
ariwardani says: "Pros: 1. What I like most of this hotel: IT IS NEW! I love to stay at new hotel..."
$36
#4 of 17 nearby hotels - 35.54km away in Bandung
dwishere says: "I got free upgrade staying in this hotel compare the same room between Bandun..."
$53
#5 of 17 nearby hotels - 35.34km away in Bandung
yuness says: "Novotel is my favorite hotel in Bandung. Hotel minimalist lobby is not too large..."
#6 of 17 nearby hotels - 36.09km away in Bandung
siscalustiawati says: "It was already late at night when i arrived in Bandung. Me and my friend decided..."
#7 of 17 nearby hotels - 32.89km away in Ciwidey
ffransiska says: "This hotel we found in the web We praised the advanced technology! and decided..."
#8 of 17 nearby hotels - 35.29km away in Bandung
siscalustiawati says: "Another weekend getaway to Bandung. Together with my friend to show him around m..."
#9 of 17 nearby hotels - 35.64km away in Bandung
siscalustiawati says: "This hotel is the nearest to Bandung train station. Located in central of Bandun..."
$31
#10 of 17 nearby hotels - 35.29km away in Bandung
ffransiska says: "With a food court format, The Kiosk, located on the upstairs of a supermarket bu..."
Kawah Putih