Kavalir Hotel

Check Prague Hotel Deals

Kavalir Hotel Prague Reviews

trinademattei trinadem…
Great Stay in Prague! Sep 24, 2014
I stayed for three nights at the Hotel Kavalir last week. I had an excellent stay, the staff was very courteous and the hotel is in a great location.

The hotel is located on the outskirts of Prague. Although, don't worry about that! The tram system in Prague is amazing and cheap and the tram (line 9) is located directly in front of the hotel. The tram is a great way to see the city and is very reasonable. You can buy a three day tram pass for $14 (US). Once on the tram it is about a 10-15 minute pleasant journey into Prague.

I never had issues catching a tram and never had to wait more then a few minutes for one. By taxi to/from the airport is a $14 (us) cab fare and 15 minute ride.

My room was spacious and the bathroom was nice. The hotel has free wi-fi and it worked great in the room. My room came with a free breakfast in their dining room and it was a nice added feature. The breakfast room has a selection of breads, meats and cheeses and hard boiled eggs. Typical continental breakfast with coffee and juices. The room is spacious and can fit a lot of guests. The hotel has one lift and it is a pretty decent sized elevator for Europe.

The hotel staff is very nice and answered all my questions. They recommended a great local restaurant and it was by far my best meal in Europe on this trip! (review coming later).

I did have to pay a tourist tax when I left but that totaled only $4.00 (us) for me and my guest at the end of the three day stay.

Prague is such an amazing city but it was a bit packed even in late September. I really liked the fact that this hotel was located away from the city center in a quite neighborhood. I've read complaints of tram noise by other reviewers but I didn't have any noise issues.

If you are looking for a friendly budget hotel I'd highly recommend the Hotel Kavalir.
My bed
Bathroom
Shower
TV

Kavalir Hotel Overview

In Prague’s Prague 5, the Kavalir Hotel offers good value accommodation. The hotel offers a tour desk, a golf course and tennis courts as well as a safe-deposit box, a 24 hour reception and a currency exchange. Prague city centre is within a short 10 minute drive from the hotel.

For the comfort of guests, the Kavalir Hotel offers non-smoking rooms. The property features luggage storage, indoor parking and a car rental desk. Estates Theatre, Generali Arena and Prague Congress Centre are within a 20 minute drive from the hotel.

Henrys Tower and Hybernia Theatre are within easy driving distance of the Kavalir Hotel. Prague Ruzyne International Airport (PRG) is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Czech National Theatre, Charles Bridge and Clementinum National Library are a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Kavalir Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower