Katzinger's Deli

475 S. Third st., Columbus, OH, USA
katzingers.com/index.php - 614-228-DELI (3354)

Katzinger's Deli Columbus Reviews

JJPittPartier JJPittPa…
Best Deli I have seen next to some in New York! Jul 31, 2011
It was a four hour drive from Pittsburgh to Columbus and I was extremely hungry and wanted a good sandwich and some snacks on this particular rainy day before I got back on the road. I am generally not fond of Columbus but after asking around I was turned on to this little delicatessen. The warm smile and friendly disposition of the girl behind the counter made me happy to be there.

When you walk in you are amazed at all of the stuff that they have packed into this place. There are a few tables inside and a patio in front with seating. There must be 500 kinds of cheese, good wine, and samples on the counter. Everything is fresh and homemade. There was handmade knish, cookies, and pastries. They have any type of lunch-meat you can think of and an enormous menu but I'm sure you can mix and match if you would like. This is the kind of place that you could visit a thousand times and not eat the same meal.

I thought the pricing was adequate but may be pricey for some cheapskates(as far as sandwiches go). I spent about 13 dollars (sandwich,chips,cookies, and a drink) but I will trade fresh and friendly mom and pop places for any chain/corporate eating establishment any day of the week.

I 100% recommend this place and will go back every time I go to Columbus.

Check Columbus Hotel Deals