Kathmandu Hotels

Browse 70 Kathmandu, Nepal hotel reviews for 226 Kathmandu hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Kathmandu

Patan Hotels5.6 km
Nagarkot Hotels19.8 km
Dhulikhel Hotels25.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Kathmandu Hotels and Deals

#1 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
halilee says: "I arrived in Kathmandu around 10:30pm and was supposed to be picked up by the ho..."
#2 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
SamanthaMaeer says: "A wonderful, quaint Newari style Hotel in central Thamel. Fortunately just fa..."
$81
#3 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
daliagovinda says: "I stayed at this place for 10 days in 2009 while waiting to get my indian visa ..."
#4 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
kayguarnay says: "This is my second time staying at Nima's Guest House. I spent 3 months here in 2..."
#5 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
kasiagranek says: "For about 22-25 a night, you can have a real luxury in the middle of poor and ..."
$155
#6 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
emilysams says: "I stayed here for a long time while working in the city. staying in a room worke..."
1.5
#7 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
paddle6climb14 says: "This hotel is one block from the Boudhnath Stupa. Very well located. Across th..."
#8 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
Charbelto says: "Stayed here for 3 nights I loved the way the hotel looked and they have all you ..."
$28
#9 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
jvsjadaun says: "I stayed here for a couple of weeks on a business trip. The hotel staff was frie..."
$29
#10 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
kimik5 says: "Only 30 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu city. It's a great ..."
$67
#11 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
jenniferhibbard says: "I went to the Shanker Hotel after a trek through the Annapurna range and it was ..."
$82
#12 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
ramghale says: "One of the best property in Kathmandu Nepal, the hotel built upon a rich traditi..."
$366
#13 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
Cho says: "We stayed at this guesthouse in October 2010 during our trip to Nepal. I use th..."
#14 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
emilysams says: "The Courtyard somehow manages to be perfectly chilled and beautifully relaxed, y..."
#15 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
swellideas says: "We only had 4 days in Kathmandu during our visit this June 2011 and loved our st..."
$73
#16 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
lauro says: "Annapurna Guest House Restaurant is located in the heart of the touristic sect..."
#17 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
DimpleDee says: "This is an amazing place for those travelling in a budget. I stayed in the dorm ..."
$14
#18 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
HollyLou says: "I stayed in Hotel Ganesh Himal for 6 weeks. As soon as I walked in, I relaxed. ..."
#19 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
danzzz says: "Katmandu Guest House is centrally located in Thamel in a Rana palace. The lounge..."
$18
#20 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
carefree25us says: "My evaluations are based on location and the country were in Nepal. This is were..."
#21 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
scottishboy says: "I first arrived in Kathmandu, Nepal in August 2009 as i was taking part in a vol..."
#22 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
Biedjee says: "When I was denied a room at the Yeti Guest Home, my quest for a new place to sta..."
#23 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
aquaholicme2 says: "I have stayed at this place each time I have visited Nepal. Its in very close pr..."
#24 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
tjedwards says: "I've stayed here many times before and know the staff well. Always attentive to..."
#25 of 226 hotels in Kathmandu
yarayarinha7 says: "A nice and friendly hotell in Kathmandu. The location of Lai Lai is excellent..."
Kathmandu