Kathmandu Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Kathmandu, Nepal

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Kathmandu, Nepal airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Kathmandu photo

Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Kathmandu

to November 29, 2020
meeting travelers.
to January 16, 2019
Trekking and travel in Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet
interested in meeting new people
to March 24, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Kathmandu, Nepal
staying here for a while, so would like to make some friends :)

Kathmandu Flight Tips and Information

Reached Kathmandu on a bit bumpy flight.
The morning came with good, clear weather and off we went to the airport. We were placed on the 2nd set of flights that day. Each set had 4 flights and soon they started coming in one after the other. The weather was holding up, but there is nothing…flights that day. Each set had 4 flights and soon they started coming in one after the other. The weather…
Soaring with the birds and climbing mountains
I apologize if this blog is strange, I'm currently high on Indian drugs...cold medicine that is.  It  contained some ingredients I've never heard of, and seems to be very heavy duty and working well at least! So many great things since my…flight.  He will send me the video later so I'm very excited to see it! After the flight
Off to Nepal!
5/26/07Kakarbhitta is a relatively laid back border town but with a distinctly Nepalese, non-plains India atmosphere.  Raju said he would probably not be able to drive us any further as his license plates are Indian and they would charge lots o…flight wasn’t until 3:15 and it wasn’t even 11:00 yet.   There was a flight at 11:00 and there…

Other Airports Near Kathmandu