Kathmandu Peace Guest house

www.ktmpeaceguesthouse.com - 977-1-4380369,4384272

Kathmandu Peace Guest house Rates and Deals

Kathmandu Peace Guest house Thamel Reviews

outdoorclothingnepal outdoorc…
The Best Family Accommodation and Silent for Good Night After Croud Kathmandu Feb 06, 2012
A Nice Small But More Professional Guest house in Near by North West Thamel. Nice and Friendly staffs. Reasonable Prices Restaurant and Accommodation, Very silent zone for Sleeping and Good Garden to, From rooftop you can have Good Kathmandu with Syambhunath Stuppa View.. Rest of you will feel self when you be there. They will help you to arrange Transport and Another Destination Accommodation in Fair price.
GregGeo GregGeo
Friendly, well priced guest house, in the heart of Thamel, KTM Jun 26, 2011
Was very grateful to KTM peace guesthouse for picking me up from KTM airport for no extra charge. Believe me, after a long flight and arriving at a chaotic airport, little touches like that make a difference.

The guest house is located in a peaceful little corner of Thamel, which in its self is an accomplishment. Staff are helpful and friendly, breakfast is good and cheap as chips, and can be enjoyed on the very pleasant roof top balcony.

Lots of back packers stay here so its easy to meet new friends, and get much needed advice on where to go and what to do.

Room was spacious, and with balcony (think i paid a little extra for one of the better rooms), but all still on a shoe string budget so very good value for money.

Staff were good, and arranged my bus tickets for my travels at a good price. They also looked after loads of my stuff whilst I went off trekking, on the premise I stayed for another night on my return, which I was more than happy to do!.

It was my first visit to nepal, and I initially thought the bathroom was a little sub standard, but after travelling around Nepal for a few months I realised it was actually one of the better ones!!.

I will return, and recommend his place, especially if your travelling on budget!!

Check Kathmandu Peace Guest house Rates and Deals