Kathmandu Home Hotel

Check Kathmandu Hotel Deals

Kathmandu Home Hotel Reviews

halilee halilee
Great stay Oct 14, 2013
I arrived in Kathmandu around 10:30pm and was supposed to be picked up by the hotel with my name on a board. They did not show up. I phoned the hotel which without a Nepal SIM card is going to be ridiculously expensive. They told me to take a cab and they would reimburse me for it, which they did.

My room was on the 1st floor and had a double bed and a single bed. I was surprised how comfy the beds were as I was expecting the typical hard Asian bed. Had good pillows too. Other than some patches of the walls, the room was clean. Good lighting in the rooms as well.

Wifi was very good. Breakfast consisted of juice, tea or coffee, eggs, veggies and hash browns, and toast and was very tasty!

Sujan who ran this hotel and the sister hotel, hotel peak point, was a great help, lots of patience with my multiple questions for the tour for Annapurna sanctuary we booked through them. He also even went so far as to take me on his bike to the china embassy to apply for my china visa the one day.

On our last night after the trek, this hotel was full so they put us in the sister hotel across the road which was fine, and then treated us to supper that night which was very nice.
my room
the bathroom
wandafromtexas says:
lots of stories, but hard to forget. Nice job!
Posted on: Dec 16, 2013
rsvpme says:
Nice stay digs
Posted on: Nov 14, 2013
halilee says:
Thanks Vikram! I kept my blog up to date for China, so that's actually already written up, just need to put up pics.. a lot of them.. but Nepal I failed in keeping a blog with all the trekking.. gack!
Posted on: Nov 13, 2013